The project consortium consists of 11 partners: 4 from European countries, 5 from African countries,
1 European research infrastructure, and 1 international organization. It has been carefully designed to create a balanced team from Europe and Africa with specialists in biobank management, education and training, and bioinformatics and software development.
The team consists of top-quality biobanks and experts with experience in developing tools to support biobanks and/or software that are used to analyse data generated from biospecimens.
- SVERIGES LANTBRUKSUNIVERSITET; Sweden
- BIOBANKING AND BIOMOLECULAR RESOURCES RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE CONSORTIUM (BBMRI-ERIC); Austria
- KAROLINSKA INSTITUTET; Sweden
- INSTITUTE OF HUMAN VIROLOGY NIGERIA; Nigeria
- INTERNATIONAL LIVESTOCK RESEARCH INSTITUTE; Kenya
- INTERNATIONAL AGENCY FOR RESEARCH ON CANCER; France
- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY; Uganda
- MEDIZINISCHE UNIVERSITÄT GRAZ; Austria
- STELLENBOSCH UNIVERSITY; South Africa
- UNIVERSITY OF THE WESTERN CAPE; South Africa
- UPPSALA UNIVERSITY; Sweden